TAPTES Charging Gun Fingerprint Anti-Theft lock Tesla Charging Pile Hook Protection Box Cable Organizer
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $69 USD
- Design: Tesla charging gun anti-theft fingerprint lock is not only an anti-theft lock, but also prevents random insertion and unplugging, and the black surface is elegant, which greatly improves the aesthetics of the garage.
- Accessories: Works with all Tesla Model Y, Model S, Model X, and Model 3, protects Tesla chargers from damage, gets rid of messy charging cables, secures Tesla charging cables securely, and also prevents theft from others.
- Easy to use: Long cables can be easily coiled and hung on the stand, use this wall mount for easy storage of charging cables and power cords.
- Protection: Protects the charging port from rain and dust, Tesla charging cables are protected in rain and snow, reducing the risk of tripping
- Battery: It contains a large-capacity lithium battery, which can be used for half a year after a single charge.
- Note: Applies to US standards
Q: How long can the fingerprint lock battery last? How long does it take to charge?
A: The fingerprint lock has a built-in lithium battery, which takes about three hours to fully charge. Can Use for about half a year. The light flashes during charging, and the light is always on when fully charged.
Q: Is there a reminder when the fingerprint lock is out of power? How can I unlock it when it is out of power?
A: The fingerprint lock is out of power, there is a red reminder at the fingerprint lamp, and you see a red lamp reminder. Please charge in time. When it is out of power, you can use the mobile power supply to charge it, and then you can unlock it.
Q: How to charge the fingerprint lock?
A: It can be charged with a power bank. If there is a 220v socket on the side, you can use a mobile phone charger to charge it. If you need to take it home to charge, you need to use a Phillips screwdriver to unscrew the five screws that fix the gun head lock, take it off and charge it, and then install it back.