TAPTES Charging Cable Organizer for Model S/3/X/Y, Fingerprint Anti-Theft lock Tesla Charging Pile Hook Protection Box
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $69 USD
- Design: Tesla charging cable anti-theft fingerprint lock is not only an anti-theft lock, but also prevents random insertion and unplugging, and the black surface is elegant, which greatly improves the aesthetics of the garage.
- Accessories: Works with all Tesla Model Y, Model S, Model X, and Model 3, protects Tesla chargers from damage, gets rid of messy charging cables, secures Tesla charging cables securely, and also prevents theft from others.
- Easy to use: Long cables can be easily coiled and hung on the stand, use this wall mount for easy storage of charging cables and power cords.
- Protection: Protects the charging port from rain and dust, Tesla charging cables are protected in rain and snow, reducing the risk of tripping
- Battery: It contains a large-capacity lithium battery, which can be used for half a year after a single charge.
- Note: Applies to US standards
Q: How long can the fingerprint lock battery last? How long does it take to charge?
A: The fingerprint lock has a built-in lithium battery, which takes about three hours to fully charge. Can Use for about half a year. The light flashes during charging, and the light is always on when fully charged.
Q: Is there a reminder when the fingerprint lock is out of power? How can I unlock it when it is out of power?
A: The fingerprint lock is out of power, there is a red reminder at the fingerprint lamp, and you see a red lamp reminder. Please charge in time. When it is out of power, you can use the mobile power supply to charge it, and then you can unlock it.
Q: How to charge the fingerprint lock?
A: It can be charged with a power bank. If there is a 220v socket on the side, you can use a mobile phone charger to charge it. If you need to take it home to charge, you need to use a Phillips screwdriver to unscrew the five screws that fix the gun head lock, take it off and charge it, and then install it back.
This page is to show you how to track your order after your order gets shipped. After your order gets shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. The email includes the items that get shipped, tracking number, tracking website, etc.
The tracking website sent to you can't update promptly according to our experience. So we recommend you may track your order on following websites:
1. First website is http://www.yuntrack.com. Input the tracking number sent to you, click the "track my parcel" bar, and you'll get the detailed tracking information.
2. Second website is https://www.17track.net/en. Input the tracking number sent to you, select "auto-detect carrier" of the carrier option, click track and you'll get the detailed tracking information.
3. Third website is your country's postal system. After the package is released from Customs, most TAPTES package will be handed over to and delivered by your country's postal system.
How to get the tracking number for your country's postal service?
You can use the tracking number, which is included in the shipping confirmation email and track on this site http://www.yuntrack.com then you'll get several numbers. The "Last Mile Delivery Tracking Number" is the one for your country's postal service.
At last, if you can't track by following above steps, please fill in information box below and get in touch with TAPTES Customer Service. We'll reply to you within 24 hours.