Shipping & Returns
TAPTES ships worldwide, we ship packages to international destinations. To learn more about our international shipping policy, simply scroll down below.
Generally, it takes 15 to 30 business days for your order to arrive. Faster delivery is available with an additional cost to upgrade to DHL/EMS/FedEx, etc
Note: The time mentioned above are the shipping days by couriers, not including the order processing days by our warehouse.
After you placed an order, we will estimate shipping time based on the availability of the purchased items. International shipping rates may vary based on item type, quantity, the total weight of your order and the destination's postal code.
- If your item arrived damaged/defective, please send us a very clear picture or video of the damaged through Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and give us 6 business days for us to file a claim with the carrier. Once it's approved, we would send you a brand new replacement. If your item arrived is defective and you want to request a refund or a replacement, simply send an Email to email@example.com within 7 days of delivery with picture or video of the damaged. We will issue your request as soon as receiving your email.
- To return a product for a non-quality issue requires you to pay the shipping fee for the return. Besides, you will be charged a 20% restocking fee based on the retail price of the product. Once you have returned the product and after it has been fully inspected by us, we will refund your purchase price, excluding the 20% restocking fee.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Shipping charges do not include customs duties or taxes at your country. As we're located at Hong Kong, shipping internationally to your country does mean that you may be required to pay customs duties and taxes. All international customers are responsible for the customs duties within their own country. For further information, you may contact our sales.
- If the order has been returned due to wrong shipping address, incompleteshipping address, recipient unavailable, unclaimed at local service point/post office after notified, or any other similar reasons, to re ship the returned item(s), you must pay the shipping fee. If you want to cancel the returned item(s), you must pay the shipping fee and 20% stocking fee.
- If your order arrived with some items missing, first, please kindly referyour order status page to check which items should be included in the package, because we,usually ship your order separately if you order multiple items due to,international shipment dimension limitation. If some items are missing,,please kindly take a photo of all the items you received and contact our,customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the item you received if not what you ordered, please kindly take aphoto, keep the item in its original package and contact our customer service at email@example.com.