At TAPTES, we are committed to your total satisfaction. We aim to provide the highest level of quality and service that can be reasonably expected. Please review the following warranties and conditions of sale.
- All products we are guaranteed for 30 days from the date of receipt unless otherwise specified.
- In the event, a part purchased from TAPTES proves to be defective or fails within the warranty period, notify us promptly. At our option, we will exchange the item within a reasonable period of time, or provide a refund of the purchase price of the item.
- This Warranty does not apply to: (I) cosmetic damage, such as scratches, tears, nicks, and dents; (II) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water or other liquids, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes; (III) damage to the foam padding on the bottom of the Center Console Insert product that is hidden from view after installation; (IV) damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of TAPTES; (V) damage caused to an TAPTESpart that has been modified, customized or altered without the written permission of TAPTES; or (VI) damage that has been caused by installing the TAPTES part in any vehicle other than a Tesla.
- TAPTES offers no warranty on parts improperly installed or abused by either installers or operators.
- TAPTES will accept no liability or responsibility for shipping, labor costs, towing or storage charges, or any other costs incurred due to the use of parts sold by us.
- All parts returned for warranty replacement or refund must be accompanied by the original invoice, which is required as the proof of purchase for warranty repairs or returns.
- TAPTES offers no refunds after 5 days from the date of purchase unless otherwise specified. Returns may be subject to a 20% restocking charge. Refunds on parts paid by check will be made 10 working days from the original invoice date. Refunds on credit card purchases will be made to the same card account. All other refunds will be paid by a TAPTES check.
- TAPTES accepts no returns on altered, disassembled, or overheated parts, electrical parts, special orders, or body cuts.
- Damage caused by the customer's packaging, product scratches, shortage of accessories, tearing of labels, product serial numbers, anti-counterfeiting marks, etc., will not be returned.
- Cores must be returned complete and within 10 working days for a core refund. Un-drained cores will be subject to a $20.00 fluid disposal charge.
- There are no refunds on deposits or shipping charges.
- For returns of non-quality issue, the customer is responsible for the shipping fee.