Smart Ring Accessory for Tesla Model 3 RFID Technology Key Card Key Fob Replacement
Your Tesla Model 3 comes with an RFID reader implanted into the center of the driver-side B-beam. The term RFID refers to radio-frequency identification. The implanted RFID reader uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify the electronically stored information in your smart ring. And meanwhile, the smart ring accessory collects energy from the RFID reader's interrogating radio waves. Compared to Tesla key fob and any other key fobs, there is no charge and battery needed for your smart ring.
Your smart key ring is the perfect replacement for your original Tesla Model 3 key cards. So you won’t need to buy additional key cards, key card covers, and key fobs. It’s also a great way to save some space in your pocket, your handbag, or your purse.
Zirconia ceramics has the lustre of natural gems and the nature of high tenacity limit, high bending and wearing resistance and great heat insulating property. Its coefficient of heat expansion is nearly equal to steel. Therefore, there is no need to worry about your smart ring accessory will be worn out or scratched. It’s also medical degree safe, non-toxic and doesn’t pose any harmful chemicals to human body as well.
Smart Key Ring for Tesla Model 3 Model Y User Guidline:
1. Tap the little vehicle button in the lower-left corner of your screen
2. Tap "locks"
3. Tap "+" your tesla model 3 or Model Y screen will show "add a phone key" or "add a key fob or key card"
4. Put the smart key ring on center console area where you put your key card,
5. The screen will show "tap existing key card to approve", then remove key ring and put your key card;
How to Measure Ring Size
1. Cut a string that is about 6 inches long.
2. Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
3. Mark where the string ends with the pen.
4. Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
5. The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.