TAPTES® Hud Display Heads Up Display for Tesla Model 3 & Model Y
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $69 USD
- Designed for Tesla Model 3 2019-2023 and Model Y 2020 2023;
- Tapping directly into the car's computer information and matches the Tesla center console. All info is showing on the dash and your head is not going to be shaking to the center console while you are driving, pay attention to the driving.
- Upgrade your driving experience, all the information you need is at a glance.
- Could be manually adjusted to your desired brightness, and it also will automatically reach the best state while you are driving with sharper display information.
This page is to show you how to track your order after your order gets shipped. After your order gets shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. The email includes the items that get shipped, tracking number, tracking website, etc.
The tracking website sent to you can't update promptly according to our experience. So we recommend you may track your order on following websites:
1. First website is http://www.yuntrack.com. Input the tracking number sent to you, click the "track my parcel" bar, and you'll get the detailed tracking information.
2. Second website is https://www.17track.net/en. Input the tracking number sent to you, select "auto-detect carrier" of the carrier option, click track and you'll get the detailed tracking information.
3. Third website is your country's postal system. After the package is released from Customs, most TAPTES package will be handed over to and delivered by your country's postal system.
How to get the tracking number for your country's postal service?
You can use the tracking number, which is included in the shipping confirmation email and track on this site http://www.yuntrack.com then you'll get several numbers. The "Last Mile Delivery Tracking Number" is the one for your country's postal service.
At last, if you can't track by following above steps, please fill in information box below and get in touch with TAPTES Customer Service. We'll reply to you within 24 hours.
Q: Do it have to be plug in to ur phone?
A: It doesn't need plug to your phone, it has no relation with your phone. Just need plug it to Tesla adaptor or Tesla car usb port, it will work directly.
Q: Is there a big delay in displaying the accurate speed?
A: No delay at all, the HUD can display the accurate speed in real time.
Q: Does it display the posted road speed limit as well as well?
A: Sorry it can't display the road speed limit, as it doesn't have radar and don't have American map built in. However, you can set the speed limit by hand, eg, 120MPH, then once its dirving speed is more than 120MPH, it will alert you.
Q: Do it need to turn it off by hand at the end of the trip?
A:No need to turn off by hand, it automatically turns off when you turn off your Tesla.
Q: Does this have a screen or does it shine onto the windshield?
A: Hud Display body has a HD mirror screen, all data can be projected on this screen, and this screen angel can by adjusted according to driver’ need.
Q: Whether this one is bright and clear enough ?
A:Very bright in day time light. Could be manually adjusted to your desired brightness, and the hud display also will automatically reach the best state while you are driving with sharper display information.
Q: How does the display do in the heat, being exposed to the sun almost all the time?
A: It can resist high temperature and deformation on the basis of beautiful shape, high performance against UV does not change color. even in the sun, Tesla hud still display clearly, no double image.
Q: Does this display the odometer, like the actual engine milage?
A:This hud display only display mileage of a single segment, When the head up display turn off, the miles are recalculated.