High-quality aluminum alloy Coat Hooks for Tesla Model X, firm and durable, strong bearing capacity, Slip into the headrest of the front passenger or driver seat, The T-Hooks are recommended for use only when there are no passengers seated in the back seats (second row). Package includes 2 x seatback coat hooks.
The Hooks for the Model X are removable and are recommended for use only when there are no passengers seated in the back seats (second row). This is to avoid injury in the event of an accident.
1. Slide the coat hook into space between the Model X front headrest and seatback.
2. Push down until the hook is firmly seated.
3. Hang up your clothes and test them.
This page is to show you how to track your order after your order gets shipped. After your order gets shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. The email includes the items that get shipped, tracking number, tracking website, etc.
The tracking website sent to you can't update promptly according to our experience. So we recommend you may track your order on following websites:
1. First website is http://www.yuntrack.com. Input the tracking number sent to you, click the "track my parcel" bar, and you'll get the detailed tracking information.
2. Second website is https://www.17track.net/en. Input the tracking number sent to you, select "auto-detect carrier" of the carrier option, click track and you'll get the detailed tracking information.
3. Third website is your country's postal system. After the package is released from Customs, most TAPTES package will be handed over to and delivered by your country's postal system.
How to get the tracking number for your country's postal service?
You can use the tracking number, which is included in the shipping confirmation email and track on this site http://www.yuntrack.com then you'll get several numbers. The "Last Mile Delivery Tracking Number" is the one for your country's postal service.
At last, if you can't track by following above steps, please fill in information box below and get in touch with TAPTES Customer Service. We'll reply to you within 24 hours.
Q: How many Seatback Coat Hooks come with an order?
A: Seatback Coat Hooks come in a pair, one for both the driver and passenger side.
Q: Is this difficult to install?
A: Not difficult, for specific installation methods, see the installation steps on the page.
Q: How much weight can Coat Hooks carry?
A: Since our products are made of aluminum alloy, it is conceivable that our product load capacity is far beyond our imagination, and more depends on the quality of your seats.
Q: Do you ship to my country?
A: Yes, we ship worldwide.
Q: Is it difficult to remove the Seat Back Coat Hooks?
A: No. You simply lift the hook out of the gap area.
Q: Is it necessary to use adhesive to install the hook when installing? For example, glue or double-sided adhesive and so on.
A: No, you don't need any tools. Just get in the back of the pillow.
Q: Can I leave Seatback Coat Hooks installed permanently?
A: For Safety, you have to remove Seatback Coat Hooks whenever backseat passengers are present. The T-Hooks for the Model X are removable and are recommended for use only when there are no passengers seated in the back seats (second row). This is to avoid injury in the event of an accident. TAPTES accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of these coat hooks.