Center Console Cover / Cupholders Decoration Carbon Fiber Stickers for Model X
Free Shipping on Orders Over $69 USD
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
Carbon fiber sticker, environmental protection material, no peculiar smell.
Black carbon fiber wrap could match your almost car interior and improve your car interior.
Protect your car interior decoration to prevent scratches. Highly docile, greatly protect from dirt, water and not scratch fade or peel.
Customized for Model X, nondestructive installation.
Tesla Model X Aftermarket Accessories Center Console Decoration Cover Carbon Fiber Stickers Overview:
TAPTES Center Console Decoration Cover Carbon Fiber Sticker matches your Tesla interior decoration and protects your center console storage door to prevent scratches. Greatly protects from dirt and water and will not scratch, fade or peel. Easy to install and clean.
It includes 1 x carbon fiber sticker.
Material: Carbon fiber sticker,environmental protection material, no peculiar smell.
Color: Only black is available, which could match your almost car interior and improve your car interior.
Function: Protect your car interior decoration to prevent scratches. Highly docile, greatly protect from dirt, water and not scratch fade or peel. Nondestructive installation.
Installation: Please carefully when installing, just take minutes.
You may install it by yourself without any tool. TAPTES ships Center Console Decoration Cover Carbon Fiber Stickers worldwide, including US, Norway, Netherlands, German, etc.
Tesla Center Console / Cupholders Decoration Cover Carbon Fiber Sticker Fitment
Tesla Model X
1. You simply clean the area for your decal with the alcohol prep pad or glass cleaner.
2. Then peel off the white paper from the back side of your decal.
3. Then position your decal thru the clear front transfer tape and place it down, then squeegee it so the decal will stick to where you want it.
4. Slowly lift up and peel off the clear transfer tape.
Warming Tips: This product has a certain installation difficulty, please carefully when installing, careful.
Noted: The item's color may be slightly different from the pictures as the light and screen difference.
This page is to show you how to track your order after your order gets shipped. After your order gets shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. The email includes the items that get shipped, tracking number, tracking website, etc.
The tracking website sent to you can't update promptly according to our experience. So we recommend you may track your order on following websites:
1. First website is http://www.yuntrack.com. Input the tracking number sent to you, click the "track my parcel" bar, and you'll get the detailed tracking information.
2. Second website is https://www.17track.net/en. Input the tracking number sent to you, select "auto-detect carrier" of the carrier option, click track and you'll get the detailed tracking information.
3. Third website is your country's postal system. After the package is released from Customs, most TAPTES package will be handed over to and delivered by your country's postal system.
How to get the tracking number for your country's postal service?
You can use the tracking number, which is included in the shipping confirmation email and track on this site http://www.yuntrack.com then you'll get several numbers. The "Last Mile Delivery Tracking Number" is the one for your country's postal service.
At last, if you can't track by following above steps, please fill in information box below and get in touch with TAPTES Customer Service. We'll reply to you within 24 hours.
Q: Does it fit Model 3?
A: No, it fits for Model S & X.
Q: Can you ship to my country?
A: Yes, we ship worldwide.
Q: Does it has the odor?
A: No, it's odorless.
Q: Are any tools required?
A: No, you can install it by yourself without any tool
Q: Is it very difficult to clean?
A: No, Just shake it or wipe with the tissue.
Q: How long does it take to receive my order?
A: Generally it takes 10~20 days for your order to arrive. Faster delivery is available with an additional cost to upgrade to DHL/EMS/FedEx, etc.